Monday, January 24, 2011

Ashley's Weekly Menu

Excited to be linking up with http://www.orgjunkie.com/ for Menu Plan Monday!  Hop on over to get lots of other recipe ideas!

Here is what my menu looks like this week:

Spaghetti, Green Beans, Croissant Rolls-a tried and true recipe that we have just about every single week!  :)
Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches, Sweet Potato Fries-LOVE throwing chicken in the crockpot and having a meal ready when I get home!
Beans and Cornbread-Gonna throw some green chilies in with the beans this time and spice it up a little!
Tuna Alfredo-This one I'm just gonna throw together with some stuff I have in the pantry.  I'll let you know how it goes!

What have you got planned this week??

Be sure and check out our coffee store and help us get to Africa!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment