- 16 oz frozzen broccli
- 1 C uncooked minute rice
- 1 C cubed velveeta cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can milk
- 1/4 C melted butter
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernal corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2oz) can cream style corn
- 1 (8oz) pkg jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 C sour cream
- 1 stick butter melted
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 small can chopped black olives
- 1 small can of green chilis
- tortilla shells
Sunday, November 21, 2010
- 2 1/4 C all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 C packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C butterscotch chips
- 1/4 C milk choc chips
- 1 C (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
-Beau butter in large bowl until light & fluffy. Add eggs; mix til well blended. Add dry ingredients; mix by hand only until ing are mixed well. Spread ing evenly into pan
-Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned & toothpick comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pan. Cut into squares.
- 2 cans cut green beans, drained
- 3/4 C milk
- 1 10oz can of cream of mushroom
- 1 (2.8 oz) can french fried onions
- salt & pepper to taste
-In med casserole dish mix milk, green beans, cream of mushroom soup, & 1/2 can of onions.
-Bake 25 min in preheated oven until heated through & bubbly.
-Sprinkle remaining onions over the top & return to oven for 5 minutes.
-Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
- 2 1/4 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 C crisco (butter flavored)
- 3/4 C sugar
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 C butterscotch chips
- 1 C nuts (optional)
~Add the rest of the ingredients. chips last
~Drop by spoonfuls to cookie sheet.
~Bake at 375 for 9-11 minutes.
- 1 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 C packed brown sugar
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 C white chocolate chips
- 3/4 C coarsley chopped pecans
- 1/2 C (1 stick) butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pre-heat over to 375
- Beat butter in large bowl until smooth. Beau in egg & vanilla til blended. Add dry ingredients until well blended.
- Drop dough by teaspoons 2 in apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets.
Monday, November 1, 2010
- 1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tbls baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 2/3 C packed brown sugar
- 1 C chopped dried apples
- 1/2 C old fashioned oats
- 1/2 C chopped walnuts
- 1/2 C raisins
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/2 (1 stick) butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- preheat oven to 400. Spray muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Combine milk, butter, & eggs in small bown until blended. Add to dry ing. Pour batter evenly into muffin pan.
Monday, October 25, 2010
- 2 C cubed chicken (cooked)
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernal corn w/ red & green peppers-drained
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 2 C shredded montery jack cheese
- 2 1/4 C. bisquick
- 2/3 C milk
Friday, October 22, 2010
- 2 lbs bag dry pinto beans
- 1 large onion
- 5-10 garlic cloves
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- chili powder
~Add coarsley chopped onions, garlic cloves (finely chopped) & rotel to beans.
~After bringing to a boil again cook on low to med heat approx 3 hours. Check frequently to be sure there is enough water. If not add as needed.
~When beans are tender add lots of salt & small amount of chili powder. Don't add salt until beans are completley cooked & ready to eat.
*We add shredded cheese to this & it was great! We also had alot so we froze some of it.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
- 3 tbls butter
- 1 pkg (10oz, about 40) regular marshmellows
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 6 C cocoa crispies cereal
- canned frosting or decorating gel
Monday, October 18, 2010
1 Box Brownie Mix
(need eggs, vegetable oil, and water for mix)
Mix Brownie mix according to instructions on box. Pour half of mix on bottom of greased 13x9 pan. Put one layer of graham crackers on top followed by layer of marshmellows. Pour other half of brownie mix on top and bake according to box. (25-30 minutes).
SOO Yummy!!! :)
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 pkg chili seasoning (original)
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cans tomatoe sauce
- 1 can kidney beans
- I add 1/2 can of water
- Cook meat & drain grease. Mix all ingredients & warm.
- Can cook in crockpot or over stove.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 C mayo
- 1 & 1/2 Tbls mustard
- salt & pepper
- Boil eggs 20 minutes. Run cold water over them until they are completley cooled.
- remove shells
- cut eggs in half lengthwise
- remove yolks & add mayo, mustard, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- spoon yolk mixtures into egg whites.
- sprinkle with paprika
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
8. Black Bean Tacos
9. Green Chile Chicken Potato Soup
10. Meatball Muffins w/ BBQ Sauce
11. Chicken and Dumplings
12. Creamy Nachos
13. Crockpot Steak
14. Easy Chicken Enchiladas
15. Easy Beef Enchiladas
17. Beef Tips and Gravy
The rest of the meals will be things like leftovers, eating at parents, out to eat, and quick meals like nuggets or hot dogs.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
2 cups cooked chicken
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 soup cans of water
2 chicken bouillon cubes
½ tsp. pepper
1 can (8pack) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Combine chicken, soups, water, bouillon cubes and pepper in the crock pot. Cut biscuits into chunks. Stir into mixture. Cover; Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Stirring often.
1 ½ - 2 lbs. ground meat
1 med onion, cut into chunks
2 ribs celery, cut into chunks
1 green bell pepper
1 large egg, plus splash of milk, beaten
1 cup bread crumbs
2 TBS. grill seasoning
1 cup BBQ sauce
½ cup salsa
1 TBS. Worcestershire sauce
Put mean into big bowl. Put onion, celery, and bell pepper into food processor until finely chopped. Add to meat. Add egg, breadcrumbs, and grill seasoning to bowl. In medium bowl, mix together, BBQ sauce, salsa and Worcestershire sauce. Pour ½ the sauce into the meat bowl. Stir. Fill muffin tins with meatloaf mixture. Top each meatloaf with spoonful of remaining sauce. Bake 20 minutes at 450 degrees.
1 box frozen chicken taquitos
garlic powder - to taste
onion powder - to taste
1 can cream of chicken
1 can green chili enchilada sauce
1 can chopped green chilies
4-6 oz. sour cream
Directions:Grease 9x13 casserole and put taquitos in a single layer along bottom. Combine everything else and pour over the taquitos. Top with grated cheese. Cover with foil and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake another 15 minutes.
1 large can enchilada sauce
Brown meat and drain. Add enchilada sauce and a little cheese. Spoon mixture with slotted spoon into tortillas. Roll up and put in casserole dish. Pour remainder on top and add more cheese. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until warm.
2 lbs. meat
1 box of brick chili
2 cans of Ranch Style beans
1 lb. Velveeta
1 can of Rotel
1/2 pint of whipping cream
Brown meat. Cube velveeta. Add all ingredients except whipping cream to large pot or crock pot. Cook on low-med until the cheese and chili are melted. 20 min. before serving add whipping cream. Stir.
Serve like a dip OR pour on top of chips (this is what we do). You can "top" with whatever you like. Grated cheese, lettuce, salsa, sour cream, etc. This is very filling and is a meal in itself.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
2 cans 10 ¾ ounce cream of mushroom soup
1 can 10 ¾ ounce cream of chicken soup
3 soup cans of milk
½ bag of frozen chopped green chilies
1 bag of shredded potatoes
4 boneless chicken breasts cooked and chopped up.
Combine ingredients on the stove or in the crock-pot and cook on low until potatoes are soft
Top soup with sour cream, cheese and crumbled bacon bits.
Monday, September 13, 2010
1. Black Bean Tacos
3. American Lasagna
6. Mexican Chicken Soup
9. Tater Tot Casserole
10. Salsa Mac and Beef
11. White Chicken Chili
12. Breakfast for Dinner
13. Frozen Pizza
14. Black Bean Tacos (again)
15. Spaghetti (again)
16. Hamburgers (again)
I only included 16 meals b/c the other days we will do things like leftovers, eat at my parents house, eat out a couple of times, and do simple things like chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and mac n cheese!
I'll let you know if we save any money on our grocery bill by planning this way! :)
3 or 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
2 cups water
1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed
1 can rotel drained
1 small can chopped green chilies
Combine all in crock pot and cook on low 4 hours, High 2 hours.
If you have any recipes you love to make for your family....please send them our way so we can post them!!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
- 4 cans of mushrooms or 2 pkg fresh mushrooms
- 1 tbls butter
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- shredded cheese colby/jack 8 oz
- cresent rolls
Melt butter in skillet, saute mushrooms, add seasonings, about 10 minutes or so, lay out cresent rolls on large pizza pan like a wreath overlapping edges, mix in cheese with mushrooms then scoop onto rolls. Bake according to directions on rolls.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
2 cans tuna
1/2 bag of egg noodles
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
Cook noodles til done. Add tuna, soups, & a little water. Warm...
Crunch Lays Potatoe chips in it.....ENJOY!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
1/2 c. hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
1 tub (8 ounce) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 pkg. (3.9 ounce) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
8 oreo cookies, chopped
12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
1. Pour fudge topping into medium bowl. Whisk in 1 cup Cool Whip. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 minutes. Stir in chopped cookies.
2. Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; top with 1/2 cool whip mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches.
3. Frost top and sides with remaining Cool Whip. Bring up foil sides; double-fold top and ends to loosely seal packey. Freeze 4 hours.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
1 to 2 lbs round steak
1 (10oz) can cream of mushroom soup
1 pkg lipton onion soup mix
3/4 cup water
Cut the steak into bite-size pieces. Place it in a crockpot with the soup, onion soup mix and water. Cook on low for 7 hours. Prepare rice and serve steak over rice.
3 Tbls butter
1 pkg (10 0z) regualar marshmellows or 4 C's miniature marshmellows
6 C rice crispy treats
Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. add marshmellows & stir until completley melted. Remove from heat. Add rice crispys, stir til well coated. Spread on waxed paper in baking pan. Press mixture evenly into pan coated with cookin spray. Cut into 2 in squares when cool.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
1 pkg shredded cheese
1 can Wolf Brand Chili w/ or w/o beans
Directions:Heat corn tortillas about 15sec In microwave until soft. Put shredded cheese in each tortilla and place in microwavable dish. Add a little water to chili to dilute and heat on stove. Pour chili over tortillas. Sprinkle top with shredded cheese. Cover dish with saran wrap and heat 3 minutes. Open microwave to let air out and then heat 3 more minutes. Serve!
Pretty Easy, huh? This would also be great to make with leftover homemade chili. Yum!!
Thanks Tracy for a great recipe!!
- 1 C (2 sticks) butter softened & divided
- 4 squares (1 oz each) unsweatened chocolate
- 2 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C chopped walnuts or pecans
-melt 1/2 butter & choc in small sauce pan on low hear. Set aside to cool.
-place remaining butter, sugar & vanilla in mixer. Beat. add one egg at a time beating 15 seconds after each egg. Add cool chocolate to mixture. mix about 30 seconds.
-pour into greased & floured 13X9X2 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Cool in pan.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
- 1 box stuffing mix
- 4 tbls water
- 4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 slices swiss cheese
Place stuffing mix on the bottom add flavor packet & sprinkle with water.
Place chicken on top of stuffing mix.
Pour can of soup over chicken.
Cook on low for 7 to 10 hours or on high 5 to 7 hours.
Place cheese slices on top to melt 15 minutes before serving.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
- Sloppy Joes, Potato Salad, Fruit Salad (Sloppy Joes are in the freezer from my freezer cooking day!)
- Taco Pasta, Corn, Chips and Salsa (Taco Pasta is in the freezer ready to go)
- Cheese Quesadillas, Black Beans, Rice
- Pizza for our families pizza and movie night!
We also got some Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup for Dessert a couple of nights! Yum!!! :)
As you can see, I'm doing very little cooking this week! I'm loving this freezer cooking thing!
Go to OrgJunkie for more Menu Plans!