Monday, April 19, 2010

Ashley's Menu for the Week

I'm not going to put which days I'm going to make each meal because I really don't plan that ahead of time. It will all depend what we are doing that day, how tired I am, etc. I usually just plan enough meals for the week and then we decide each day what we are having!

Week of 4/17-4/23

Barbeque Chicken Sandwiches, Potato Salad, and Grapes
(This is one of my easy go to busy mom meals-I buy a pre-cooked Rotisserie Chicken. Shred half of it/Freeze half of it for something else. Then I just mix the shredded chicken with BBQ sauce-we like Sweet Baby Ray's, and put it on a hamburger bun with some cheese!)

Spaghetti, Salad, and Green Beans

Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches with Carrots and Green Beans

Pork Tenderloin, Baked Beans, Veggies

Black Bean Tacos, Spanish Rice, Corn

Frozen Pizza, Salad (We do Frozen Pizza every Friday night for Family pizza and movie night)

What does your menu look like this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment