Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ashley's Menu Plan

My Menu Plan for Week of: April 24th-April 30th

I actually do have somewhat of an idea of what nights we will be eating what this week!

Saturday-Eating with Friends

Sunday-Becky's Mexican Recipe (I'm gonna serve it over noodles-I'll add pictures after I make it)

Monday-Eating with Parents

Tuesday-Leftovers (I'm going to put the leftover Mexican recipe from Sunday on tacos with rice)

Wednesday-Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, Carrots, Green Beans (This is from last week-I didn't get to it)

Thursday-Chicken Fettucini Alfredo (easy version-Leftover rotisserie chicken from last week that I had put in freezer, Fettucini noodles, store bought Alfredo sauce, with Tony Chachere's seasoning), served with salad, homemade rolls, and Beets for boys (I won't go near the things!) :)

Friday-Frozen Pizza for Pizza and Movie Night

For Dessert this week I am going to make Banana Cake. I will post pictures and recipe after I've made it if it is good! :)

What does your menu look like this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment